Friday, September 12, 2008

and the winner is....


...CONGRATULATIONS LORI!!!
I will give you your sweet new win at the hall crop next friday when I see you!
...the correct amount of the 'some' photos I had printed was...
759...
so you were only off by 8!!!
WOWSERS!
I still have lots more to finish being printed yet, believe me...this is just a good start to the albums!
( and sorry, your guess to my mom doesn't count!! it's all YOURS sista! )
ENJOY your new prettie!!
...thank you everyone for your guesses...
this was fun...
NOTE TO SELF:
must do blog contests more often!!
:O)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lori and good guess. Also yes kim you must do more contests cause they are FUN..... andddd it lets you know that we DO look at your blog. Thanks for the game and TTYL.....Nikki

Unknown said...

thanks you this was fun
sorry heather i tried
yea i won

Anonymous said...

GEM says congrats to Lori. Kim, it is fun and I am sure it helps get people reading your blog. Please do more.

Dana L Gordon said...

WAY TO GO LORI :-) WHOO HOOO
:-( FOR ME