Thursday, March 26, 2009

YUMMY!

...here's a sneek peek of the
NEW BAZZILL SWISS DOT
cardstock that has arrived just in time
for the Gimli Getaway!!!
it has an embossed (raised ) dot pattern over the front of the sheet!
TEXTURE!!!
~ oh the possibilities ~
( retail .99 each )
LOVE IT ALL!!!




...can't believe it's only
8 MORE SLEEPS!!!
DON'T FORGET YOUR BATHING SUITS TO TAKE TIME AND ENJOY
THE INDOOR HEATED POOL AND HOT TUB!!!


...this looks VERY welcoming right now especially with all this rotten weather we've been having the last few days....
:O)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, am I ever getting excited! And that hot tub looks absolutely amazing! Especially right now, my feet are cold!

Can't wait for Gimli!

Tara

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO BAD.
I want one of each.
I am so counting down the hours, never mind the days.
See you all SOON.....
Dana

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the new cardstock. Get out my sanding block right now.
Trac