Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wowsers!!!

I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!
first of all...i just want to THANK all my scrappin' friends who came out to my 2nd ANNIVERSARY hall crop last night!!! i had a great turn out, my best ever, and it feels so good to look back at 2 years ago when i was just starting my business and to see where i am today!!
i could not have accomplished where The Scrappin Studio is at today without all the support and encouragement from all of you!! thank you soooo much!!!
yesterday i opened the registration for the first ever
GIMLI GETAWAY, GONE SCRAPPIN'
weekend crop and have had a great overnight success with it already!! thank you again!
GOOD NEWS and UPDATE for the getaway:
there was a little anxiety in the air once people started booking rooms and some were being told there were no more rooms available...THERE IS!!
the staff were not told yet to open up more rooms if needed after all the blocked off rooms were reserved. sooooooo.....
i spoke with the manager today ( saturday january 12 ) and i have blocked off ALL the standard rooms and ALL the deluxe rooms in the lodge for you!
sorry, but the motel units are all reserved.
they have offered in addition to standard and deluxe rooms, EXECUTIVE rooms ( sleeps up to 4 people ..$145.00 / night, gas fireplace, jacuzzi bathtub-in bathroom- ) and they ALSO have TWO CHALETS ( separate 'cabins' ) for larger groups looking to share accomodations!
the chalets will accomodate up to 8 guests and would cost only $37.50 / person a night if you can arrange for 8 people in one of these!! they are 3 and 4 bedroom chalets with plenty of room and full kitchens and bathrooms....something to think about if you have a large group!!
PLEASE, PLEASE email me if you need help or have ANY questions at all about reservations or the weekend getaway!!! if you are wanting to attend but are coming solo and wouldn't mind sharing a room with someone, I will do my best to help you find a roomie!!! :O)
again, please email if you have any questions at all about the Gimli Getaway or are interested in receiving a registration form with ALL THE DETAILS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time on Friday night Kim and I am so happy with how your business is going, I cant wait for the weekend getaway as I am 90% sure I will be there.
thanks again
Michele

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy, had a great time on Friday night!

We booked a Deluxe Lakefront so we're good!

So happy for you!

See ya tonight

Tara