Tuesday, February 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!



GUESS WHO'S 6 TODAY???

i can't believe how fast time is flying by and how big the kids are getting right before my eyes!

this day 6 years ago this squishy wiggly little 8lb 8oz baby was placed in my arms to love for the rest of my life...

and now he is in KINDERGARTEN, can count to 150, knows how to SIDE GLIDE at swimming lessons, is an expert WEBKINZ player on the computer, and counts his TOONIES by two's!!!

he makes me smile, he makes me laugh and he is the sweetest little guy in the whole world and I LOVE HIM SO!!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man.

Unknown said...

happy birthday tyler
hope u had a great day

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little guy!

~Amanda~ said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! :)

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, you made me tear up reading that. Happy belated Birthday, Tyler!