Thursday, April 26, 2007

"scrapjacked" layout

so...i've found myself a FANTASTIC little blog that has inspired me to try out some scrapbooking challenges....
and right now they're challenging people to 'scrapjack' ( a sketch ) off a Heidi Swapp layout...like i would miss out on that opportunity??? hahahaha!!!
anyway...the demo's for the layout were mostly used with 'things' and not people...so i followed suit and actually started my most aniticipated project album for courtney...her 'pirate party' album!!!
here's my version of the scrapjack...hope you like it!!
(and here we go courtney...it's finally started! )








PRODUT LIST:
-basic grey "motifica" paper
-bazzill cardstock
-HS edge distresser
-decoart acrylic paints
-HS crimson chipboard alpha
-lerman decor embroidery floss
-sakura white gelly roll pen
-making memories brads
-other...ribbon

lookin forward to continue on with this most awesome project for courtney...stay tuned for more layouts to come as it develops!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim, that's really cool - I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite sure I understand. You have to create a Layout using Heidi Swapp Products? Is that what they are asking you to do? I don't know what Scrapjack means.
Hahaha
T

Kim said...

no...you can use ANY products you want to use tara...you are just using the layout on the 'scrapjacked' website as your sketch...your layout has to be set up pretty similar to the 'sketch'...
gonna try it out??

kim
:O)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll try? What do you think? When is the Deadline?

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, got the deadline... I'll try!