Monday, January 22, 2007

Here you go...


OOHHHHH, i had an afterthought now that i KNOW how to put pictures i have scanned in files too...
this is my winning layout that most of you have heard about from my Smalltown Scrappers Getaway i went to this past october with my mom (scrapbooking overload...bank account emptyload...Bronwen is the devil!!) i won in the artistic design category and i was told how to get it published in the canadian scrapbookers magazine, but nothing happened there for me....so....for those of you who haven't seen it yet, here you go! Bronwen, i hope you hear something from them about my altered board book submission!!! keep your fingers crossed for me and a publication soon!!! you MUST check out their website for awesome layout galleries and a wonderful online shopping experience...www.smalltownscrappers.com.....go have a peak!
til next time...

No comments: